Green Lentils-Mung Bean-Millet Munbat
The green lentils, the mung bean and the millet are soaked overnight in purified water.
The next day the green lentils and the mung bean will be pre-sprouted or sprouted, while the millet will still be soaked.
They will all be ground, lightly baked and frozen. Then the Green Lentils – Mung Bean – Millet Munbat will be ready!
Nutritional value per 100 grams
|Energy (cals)||Protein (grams)||Total Carbs (grams)||Fibers (grams)||Total Fats (grams)||Sat. Fats (grams)||Trans Fats (grams)||Cholesterol (mg)||Sodium (mg)||Calcium (mg)||Iron (mg)||Potassium (mg)||Magnesium (mg)||Zinc (mg)|
|164||12.5||24.74||4.7||1.13||0.44||under 0.5||under 2.5||124||27.1||2.96||347||46.9||1.17|
The product & its package
The full Munbatim list:
- Quinoa - buckwheat - beetroot
- Quinoa - buckwheat - sweet potato
- Green lentils - mung bean - millet
- Red lentils - millet
- Yellow lentils - millet
- Green lentils
- Mung bean
- Red lentils - beetroot
- Buckwheat - banana - red lentils - carrot (slightly sweet...)
- Yellow lentils - sweet potato
- Buckwheat - Medjool dates - apple (almost like cake...)
- Quinoa-Medjool dates-apple (almost like cake...)
About the Munbatim:
Munbatim are yeast free, preservative free, fat and oil free, sugarless, vegan, strictly organic, Kosher, non GMO breads. Our raw materials are fundamentally gluten free base.