Red lentils-Beetroot Munbat (10)
The red lentils are soaked overnight in purified water.
The next day they will be sprouted, ground with the organic beetroot, lightly baked and frozen.
Then the Red lentils – Beetroot Munbat will be ready!
Nutritional value per 100 grams
|Energy (cals)||Protein (grams)||Total Carbs (grams)||Fibers (grams)||Total Fats (grams)||Sat. Fats (grams)||Trans Fats (grams)||Cholesterol (mg)||Sodium (mg)||Calcium (mg)||Iron (mg)||Potassium (mg)||Magnesium (mg)||Zinc (mg)|
|145||11.64||23.06||5.5||0.68||0.19||under 0.5||under 2.5||150||22.9||3||465||47.3||1.79|
The product & its package
The full Munbatim list:
- Quinoa - buckwheat - beetroot
- Quinoa - buckwheat - sweet potato
- Green lentils - mung bean - millet
- Red lentils - millet
- Yellow lentils - millet
- Green lentils
- Mung bean
- Red lentils - beetroot
- Buckwheat - banana - red lentils - carrot (slightly sweet...)
- Yellow lentils - sweet potato
- Buckwheat - Medjool dates - apple (almost like cake...)
- Quinoa-Medjool dates-apple (almost like cake...)
About the Munbatim:
Munbatim are yeast free, preservative free, fat and oil free, sugarless, vegan, strictly organic, Kosher, non GMO breads. Our raw materials are fundamentally gluten free base.