Red lentils-Millet Munbat ingredients
The red lentils and the millet are soaked overnight in purified water.
The next day the red lentils will be sprouted, while the millet will still be soaked.
They will all be ground, lightly baked and frozen. Then the Red Lentils – Millet Munbat will be ready
Nutritional value per 100 grams
|Energy (cals)||Protein (grams)||Total Carbs (grams)||Fibers (grams)||Total Fats (grams)||Sat. Fats (grams)||Trans Fats (grams)||Cholesterol (mg)||Sodium (mg)||Calcium (mg)||Iron (mg)||Potassium (mg)||Magnesium (mg)||Zinc (mg)|
|172||12.79||31.06||4.7||1.13||0.44||under 0.5||under 2.5||124||45.4||2.16||282||36.9||1.3|
The product & its package
The full Munbatim list:
- Quinoa - buckwheat - beetroot
- Quinoa - buckwheat - sweet potato
- Green lentils - mung bean - millet
- Red lentils - millet
- Yellow lentils - millet
- Green lentils
- Mung bean
- Red lentils - beetroot
- Buckwheat - banana - red lentils - carrot (slightly sweet...)
- Yellow lentils - sweet potato
- Buckwheat - Medjool dates - apple (almost like cake...)
- Quinoa-Medjool dates-apple (almost like cake...)
About the Munbatim:
Munbatim are yeast free, preservative free, fat and oil free, sugarless, vegan, strictly organic, Kosher, non GMO breads. Our raw materials are fundamentally gluten free base.